Certificate In Entrepreneurship
Self-employment and the start-up of new companies can be even more attractive. Still, there is probably not enough ability and expertise to succeed for many people who look at this alternative.
Our Entrepreneurship Certificate has been developed to help people establish a new business, guide them in their strategic goals, introduce them to new concepts and assist them throughout the program.
The several modules: building your online presence; developing innovation and creativity; and presenting your business, are designed to enhance your expertise and knowhow and look forward to a brighter future for owners and workers of start-ups or small enterprises.
The course offers a wide range of tools to facilitate the delivery of learning. Videos, workouts and other materials are part of the curriculum. In addition, students can study any subject or use the modules needed to deal with skill shortages. To get this nationally recognized, regulated qualification the student can use all units provided that the necessary number of certificates are attained.
Assessing Your Business Idea
This unit will enable participants to test their business ideas, agree or amend them, and have the confidence to further develop their thinking on the next steps.
Planning Your New Business
This unit will enable participants to acquire the knowledge, understanding, and skills needed for planning their new business.
Developing Your Strategy
This unit will enable participants to acquire the understanding, knowledge, and skills needed to build an effective business strategy.
- Identify a business opportunity
- Evaluate an idea and assess the market
- Understand the process of setting up a business
- Explore the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship
- Understand the process of raising capital and how to speak to investors
- Be clear about your expectations and motivations and the risks involved
- Leverage experiments to validate concepts and refine your business strategy
- Know what you need to do to comply with the law and deal with the red tape
- Build skills and knowledge in key areas, including marketing, customer service, and finance