Build, nurture, and develop organizations built on shared values to promote employers’ brand vision. Employee engagement courses will educate applicants how to evaluate, manage, and sustain employee motivation, how to design an employee engagement plan, and how to construct an engaged workforce with shared goals, values, and culture.
This course provides the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Employee engagement in context: latest thinking on employee engagement
- Stakeholder management and gaining buy-in – working with internal and external stakeholders to develop your strategy
- Developing an employee engagement strategy – tools and techniques for drafting procedures and creating action plans for the organisation.
- Communicating the employee engagement strategy
- Selling the business benefits
- Action planning